Eyewear loves music, as you probably know, and loves a good list. Given the London BBQ moment, here are ten songs - arguably the greatest in the rock/pop canon - that go with hot times. I should add that I am of the opinion that rock/pop has two key themes: sex and love. Here then 10 recommended blistering summer songs, G & T optional:
1. '99.9 F' - Suzanne Vega
2. 'Mesopotamia' - The B-52's
3. 'Sex On Fire' - Kings Of Leon
4. 'Blister In The Sun' - Violent Femmes
5. 'Summer of 69' - Bryan Adams
6. 'Summer's Cauldron' - XTC
7. 'Whole Lotta Love' - Led Zep
8. 'Real Cool Time' - The Stooges
9. 'L.A. Woman' - The Doors
10. 'Sister Havana' - Urge Overkill
Possibility Glimpsed Through Windows: A Review of Ben Mazer’s Selected Poems Ben Mazer. Selected Poems . (Ashville, NC: MadHat Press,...
SHOW BIZ SEEMED BIGGER ONCE The Oscars - Academy Awards officially - were once huge cultural events - in 1975, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davi...
I WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP, DAMMIT According to the latest CBS, ABC, etc, polls, Clinton is still likely to beat Trump - by percentile ...
TRUMP IS PART OF A HISTORY OF WHITE MALE RAGE Like a crazed killer clown, whether we are thrilled, horrified, shocked, or angered (or al...