About Eyewear the blog

Eyewear THE BLOG is among the most read British poetry blogzines, getting more than 20,000 page-views a month. It began in 2005. The views expressed by Canadian-British editor Todd Swift are not necessarily shared by the contributing poets and reviewers, and vice versa. Eyewear blog is archived by The British Library. Any material on this blog infringing copyright will be removed upon request.


Monday, 4 February 2013

New Poetry In The UK

I've just received my review copy of Dear World & Everyone In it: New Poetry In The UK, edited by Nathan Hamilton.  I'll briefly comment on it, here, in weeks to come, but my main review on the collection will appear in The Wolf magazine.  What I will say now, and here, is that, surely, anyone interested in following the development of the young British poets generation of the last 15 years will want to own a copy of this collection, or at least read it, as it forms a part of the ongoing discussion.
Post a Comment